Announcement :

Try our newly launched website www.Technicalbaba.com Token Number - 1techbaba1

Sunday 12 October 2014

Tcs interview experience 2014-15




By - Solanki  (2014-15)


Well here goes my TCS experience...and it was awesome..right from aptitude to interview...:)


I was very nervous while entering the computer lab...
but they give you enough time to get comfortable with the hall...

the email writing was the easiest part I found...my topic was very simple i.e "complaint to the travel agent about bad management" and then i was proceeded to the next round the aptitude part...



the 1st question was my known but don't know how still I stumbled initially...my throat choked...but then I had water and I pulled myself together and start to read the questions again...and believe me the questions were so easy..just the nextstep pattern..hardly 4 or 5 questions were tricky..but the rest were easy going...you can skip that 5 and still score 25 out of 30 which is enough to clear the cutoff...I did 24 and I still had 24 minutes left in my hand..I was myself surprised...:P

then we had interview on the same day right after the apti result..so we were waiting in the hall after the result...and I was asked for the interview very early maybe approx 1 or 1 and 1/2 hour after the result..

now comes the most interesting part of the tcs journey...
I entered the hall and then they offered me some snacks...but I humbly said no..its okk...with a smile..
(be very careful with this gesture as this offer is just to test your propriety)
then they asked my name for almost 3 times..maybe they found it quite interesting...then I explained the history of my name...:P

then their next question was whether am really a bengali...because my accent didnt conform to that..then I had to convince them for 3 minutes that am a bengali only...which was really a funny moment..:P

then they asked me to rate myself among the class..I answered on which parameter..they said both...thus I answered...

then they asked me to name all the subjects right from 1st year to the date...I started like in 1st year we all had common subjects..then they tell ok ok just tell the dept subjects..
(see they are not interested to know the subjects...they stopped me in the middle only but they want to see ur approach)

then they asked some technical questions which were really easy like static-dynamic memory allocation both in C and Java,multithreading-multitasking,pointer,null pointer,void pointer,wild pointer,swapping without a 3rd variable,round robin algorithm,ER diagram components etc...they asked to swap two variables using database..but instantly they only revoked the question..
(maybe they were only not sure about the solution....:P..)

then they asked me to assume a mathematical fallacy and prove 1=2...this is the only question I couldn't answer in my whole interview...but I didn't flinch...I tried and give them some explanations...

then they came to my CV and started to pick each word from there and throw questions at me one after another...

they asked about my web designing thing...the website I worked on...the softwares I used...
(actually I exaggerated and flaunted more than it is....;)..)

then they asked about my business plan certificate..n asked me to explain the plan....and then suddenly they asked me to draw the ER diagram of my B-plan..and I was lyk gawd give me a break....:3..:P
I picked the pen and was about to start like if I try I can do this...(though I might not be able to draw that time..) but they stopped me and said its okk leave...
(thus at times they will ask you weird questions but just to test your nerve and reaction,you just need to keep calm and maintain a placid look)

then they asked about the english tv series,korean dramas I watch...the news debates I watch and why I watch that program only...in my case it was Arnab Goswami's frankly speaking,Rajat Sharma's aap ki adalat etc...then it was fun..because they also watch them..and we talked and laughed a lot about that...:)
(actually all these depicted whatsoever I am an active and inquisitive person...which maybe impressed them to some extents.. )
then some questions about higher study plan,rellocation prblm,why tcs,CEO of tcs etc etc to check whether you really want to work with them..
then they said ok solanki keep watching arnab goswami's program with a big smile....
(and I was quite sure I will be selected..:P..)

but I didn't know the system of re-interview of tcs...so I was confused why I was not called again...and tension was at the peak..but finally I heard my name in the announcement of the final list...:)

Link for verbal & apti test - www.technicalbaba.com


Share it Please

Unknown

He is a blogger/website designer and developer.he is founder of www.technicalbaba.com and also loves web programming.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome's you to post your comments here , Our editorial team will review and reply to your valuable comment.Thank you to connect with us.














1. HTC offers bloggers to write a post for us , you can use your links too.


2. HTC offers ad networks to publish their ads in very low cost.


Copyright @ 2013 Ability 2 Crack. Designed by Templateism | Re-designed By Shashank MIshra