Announcement :

Try our newly launched website www.Technicalbaba.com Token Number - 1techbaba1

Thursday 26 September 2013

What are your strengths and weaknesses



    What are your strengths and    weaknesses ?





Sample : 

My strengths are positive thinking, learning new things from others and I can adjust my self according to situation.

My weakness is I'm not good at vocabulary but I'm working on it by talking with my friends in english and reading news paper.


OR
I give my first priority to my work so sometimes i cant take good sleep.


Comment your answer and discuss with other's.



Share it Please

Unknown

He is a blogger/website designer and developer.he is founder of www.technicalbaba.com and also loves web programming.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome's you to post your comments here , Our editorial team will review and reply to your valuable comment.Thank you to connect with us.














1. HTC offers bloggers to write a post for us , you can use your links too.


2. HTC offers ad networks to publish their ads in very low cost.


Copyright @ 2013 Ability 2 Crack. Designed by Templateism | Re-designed By Shashank MIshra